Small Laptop Cover
- Small Laptop Cover
- Style #: 26152
- Free Standard Delivery! See Details
Simple sophistication and protection for your laptop. Neoprene sleeve with leather trim, padded interior and top zip closure.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 26 cm x 33 cm x 2.25 cm
- Fits Screen Size: Up to 12"
- Construction Material: Fabric
- External Features:
- Zip closure
- Internal Features:
- Padded interior
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not content with a product you purchased, you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other additional charges. Monogrammed and personalised items, including Accent Your Alpha styles and sales products, cannot be returned.
Please refer to the Return Instructions on the packing slip when returning your product. The product must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
Tumi's T-Pass™ allows you to breeze through airport security hassle-free. T-Pass computer cases and sleeves are designed to meet the Transportation Security Administrations (TSA) technical requirements for "checkpoint friendly" bags by providing a clear scan of your computer without removing it from the case. NOTE: The TSA reserves the right to ask anyone to remove a computer from its case, or re-screen any bag or laptop regardless of the design of the case.