Tumi is made from the finest materials available under our exacting standards. But, like any other product, it is not indestructible, and eventually may need to be repaired or refurbished. In that event, you will find that we apply the same standard of excellence to our customer service as we do to our products.
You can have your Tumi product repaired or obtain a replacement for lost or broken parts by these following methods.
- 1. You can take your bag to a local authorized Tumi dealer, and ask the dealer to make all necessary arrangements with us.
- 2. You can call us directly at +44(0)20.8731.3500. A consumer service representative will ask you a few questions about your bag to determine the type of part or repair work needed to make it functional again. We will then issue you a repair number and give you the location of the appropriate Authorized Tumi Repair Center.
- USA/Canada 800.781.8864
Service Center Numbers
- Australia +61 3 9654 7822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- China +86.800.810.8390 or email@example.com
- Europe +49 (0)2303.9791.0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hong Kong email@example.com
- India +91.114.058.2318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indonesia +62.21.574.5808
- Japan +81.3.6434.9865
- Korea +82.2.546.8864
- Malaysia +603.21628787
- Middle East +971.4.804.5526
- Russia +7.495.787.91.06 ext. 151
- Singapore +65.6723.8090 or email@example.com
- South Africa +27.11.555.2353
- Taiwan +886.2.2570.0918
- Thailand +66.0.2712.2345
- United Kingdom +44.(0)20.8731.3500
International Service Center Numbers
- 3. You can place your service order via e-mail by using the form below. Please note: All information provided to Tumi will be kept safe and confidential. Once your service is received, we will send you an e-mail response with the necessary information to process your repair including repair number and the address of the appropriate repair facility.